Ultra Pure 2% Minoxidil Hair Regrowth Treatment with Clinically Proven Results
• Clinically proven to help regrow hair
• Reactivates hair follicles to stimulate regrowth
• FDA Approved
• 2% Minoxidil topical solution for men and women
There are hair regrowth products and then there’s FOLIGAIN.P2® 2% MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION, the latest breakthrough in hair regrowth technology! FOLIGAIN.P2® 2% MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION utilises the highest-purity research-grade materials, which translates into the most effective hair loss and regrowth treatment on the market today.
With a total of three bottles (approximately three month supply), FOLIGAIN.P2® 2% MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION contains active ingredients shown to help prevent hair loss and promote hair regrowth on the scalp area in men and women.
What is Minoxidil?
Minoxidil was first created as a blood pressure medication but patients began to notice they were growing more hair! With a change of direction, doctors started prescribing minoxidil as a hair-loss supplement that promotes a full, healthy head of hair.
Minoxidil hair treatments are available in 5% or 2% propylene glycol topical solutions. The propylene glycol ensures that the applied minoxidil is spread evenly across the scalp area and effectively absorbed through the skin.
How Does FOLIGAIN.P2® 2% MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION Work?
FOLIGAIN.P2® 2% MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION stimulates the scalp area—specifically the deadened hair follicles—which exerts maximum hair growth on the crown of the head for men and women. The exact way FOLIGAIN.P2® 2% MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION stimulates hair follicles is not known, but is suggested that the solution improves blood circulation to the scalp area.
Hair Regrowth: FOLIGAIN.P2® 2% MINOXIDIL TOPICAL SOLUTION stimulates the scalp area—specifically the deadened hair follicles—which exerts maximum hair growth on the crown of the head.
Stop Hair Loss and Thinning: Utilizing 2% minoxidil, FOLIGAIN.P2® improves blood flow to the scalp area, effectively stimulating deadened hair follicles to help slow/stop hair thinning in both men and women.
• Apply one mL with dropper 2 times a day directly onto scalp in the hair loss area.
• Using more product or using it more often will not improve results.
• Continued use is necessary to keep and increase your hair regrowth, or hair loss
will begin again.
Warnings: For external use only. For use by men only.
Flammable: keep away from fire or flame. May be harmful if used when pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if:
• you are a woman.
• your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on the side of this carton,
because this product may not work for you.
• you have no family history of hair loss.
• your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy.
• you do not know he reason for your hair loss.
• you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
• your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful.
• you use other medicines on the scalp.
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease.
When using this product:
• do not apply on other parts of the body.
• avoid contact with the eyes. Incase of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large
amounts of cool tap water.
• some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture.
• it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage.
For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see
• the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not
work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
• chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs.
• sudden unexplained weight gain occurs.
• your hands or feet swell.
• scalp irritation or redness occurs.
• unwanted facial hair growth occurs.
• you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months.
• Minoxidil 2% w/v
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, propylene glycol, purified water.