Promote Sexual Vitality & Energy With Organic Maca Capsules
• Promotes libido and sexual vitality
• Enhances endurance and stamina
• Supports concentration and mental clarity
• May stabilize mood and stress levels
• Supports menstrual and menopausal health
What Is MACA?
The powerful Peruvian root, maca, has been cultivated for its natural libido-boosting properties and its benefits for sexual vitality for thousands of years. The exotic root thrives in elevated, mountainous, mineral-rich environments that are often subjected to extremely harsh elements. Peruvian natives have long sought out maca for its boundless medicinal and culinary properties.
BIOVEA’s MACA is formulated with the purest, most potent maca extract available, packed with protein, fiber, lipids, amino acids, vitamins and antioxidants. Due to its complex nutritional makeup, maca capsules support an array of bodily functions such as the reproductive system, energy levels, sexual health, mood, cognitive functions and overall vitality.
Why Use MACA From BIOVEA?
Over the years, organic maca capsules have gained a reputation for being a men’s herb, however, maca benefits men and women alike. Maca has been clinically studied and shown to promote healthy sexual functions and prostate health in men, while the exotic root promotes healthy hormones, sexual functions and fertility in women. (1)
Maca 500 mg is filled with B vitamins and amino acids that promote optimal energy and endurance levels, while supporting a positive, stable mood. Some studies suggest that maca may help improve memory and learning capabilities, while reducing stress and anxiety levels. (2)
Organic maca is also rich in potassium, which is a mineral that reduces the risk of hypertension. Studies found that populations regularly consuming maca root had lower systolic blood pressure than populations that didn’t consume maca. (3)
1. Zheng BL, He K, Kim CH, et al. Effect of a lipidic extract from Lepidium meyenii on sexual behavior in mice and rats. Urology. 2000;55(4):598–602.
2. Rubio J, Caldas M, Dávila S, Gasco M, Gonzales GF. Effect of three different cultivars of Lepidium meyenii(Maca) on learning and depression in ovariectomized mice. BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. 2006;6, article no. 23
3. Lee J-S, Park J, Kim J. Dietary factors related to hypertension risk in korean adults-data from the Korean national health and nutrition examination survey III. Nutrition Research and Practice. 2011;5(1):60–65
Take one (1) capsule daily with a meal.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place. Do not use this product if the safety seal on the bottle is broken.
Serving Size: One (1) Vegetarian Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving
• Organic Maca Root 500mg
Other Ingredients: Cellulose, rice flour, silica, magnesium stearate.