100% USDA Certified Organic Agave Inulin Powder For with Fiber for a Low-Glycemic Sweetener
• Natural sweetener with a low-glycemic index, making it less harmful to the
body than white sugar and other artificial sweeteners
• USDA Certified Organic, Raw, Vegan. Never processed in order to ensure
simple, wholesome nutrition
• Gluten Free & Non-GMO
• Good source of Dietary Fiber to assist healthy digestion
• Supports healthy blood sugar levels and does not spike blood sugar due to
its low-glycemic index
• Easily added to any drink for recipe to add a hint of healthy sweetness
• Recyclable/Reusable Containers
What is Agave Inulin Powder?
Agave Inulin Powder is a nutritious, fiber-rich powder extracted from 100% organic agave tequilana, a species of blue agave native to Mexico. It acts as a natural sweetener and sugar alternative, and is ideal for both cooking and baking.
Why Use Agave Inulin Powder?
Agave Inulin Powder is a healthy and natural way to mildly sweeten a favorite recipe, and because it is low-glycemic, it does so without spiking your blood sugar. This makes it an excellent healthy alternative to sugar or honey. Organic agave powder also and works as a prebiotic to support good bacteria in the gut, supporting overall digestive health.
Digestive health, low-glycemic index
Enjoy with this recipe:
Golden Agave Granola
3 cups rolled oats
1 cup raw almonds
1/4 cup raw honey (or your favorite natural sweetener!)
6 tbs coconut oil
1 cup shredded, unsweetened coconut
1 cup BareOrganics Goji Berries
1/4 cup BareOrganics Agave Inulin Powder
1/4 cup BareOrganics chia seeds
2 tbs water
1 tbs vanilla powder
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare a parchment-lined baking sheet.
2. Combine all dry ingredients (including powders) into a large bowl and mix
well. Add coconut oil and honey. Continue to mix until well-distributed.
3. Spread mixture evenly onto parchment-lined baking sheet. Place in the oven
abd bake for 75-90 minutes, stirring every 15-20 minutes to ensure even baking.
4. Remove tray from oven and let cool. Store dry granola in glass jars to
A mild, natural substitute for sugar in recipes and beverages.
Warning: If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a health care professional before using this product. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight and moisture. Do not use this product if tamper evident tab has been removed or is broken.
Note: Silica packet included to help maintain freshness. Do not consume.
Serving Size: 1 tsp. (4g)
Servings Per Container: About 57
Amount Per Serving
• Calories per serving 15
• Total Fat 0g
Sat. Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
• Cholesterol 0g
• Sodium 0mg
• Total Carb. 4g
Dietary Fiber 4g
Total Sugars 0g
Incl. 0g Added Sugars
• Protein 0g
• Vitamin D 0mcg
• Calcium 5.5mg
• Iron 0mg
• Potassium 0mg
Ingredients: Organic Agave Inulin (core).
Botanical Source: Agave tequilana.