100% USDA Certified Organic Chia Seeds Filled With Protein, Fiber, and Omega-3s
• USDA Certified Organic, Raw, Vegan. Never processed in order to ensure the
best, wholesome nutrition
• Non-GMO & Gluten-Free
• Contains high sources of fiber and protein to promote feelings of fullness
and also improve digestion
• 1 serving=16% of your daily serving of fiber!
• Omega Fatty Acids to promote overall heart health
• Excellent source of Vitamin A to keep skin healthy and radiant
• Multi-functional, can be added to any recipe to add an extra kick of nutrition
• Recyclable/Reusable Container
What Are Chia Seeds?
Chia seeds are edible seeds native to Mexico, derived from the Salvia hispanica
plant. They are an ancient food staple, dating back to the time of the Aztecs, Incans and Mayans, representing energy and strength in their cultures. Chia seeds possess a mild, nutty flavor that can be utilized in many different drinks and dishes.
Why Use Chia Seeds?
Chia Seeds are an excellent source of dietary fiber, with 16% of your daily-recommended intake in just one serving! Fiber-full foods like chia seeds help to support healthy digestion and also help you feel fuller for longer after eating. Chia seeds’ amazing nutritional profile also includes heart-healthy omega fatty acids, essential minerals, Vitamin A, and protein.
Digestion, heart health, appetite control.
Enjoy with this recipe:
Wheatgrass & Seed Fusion Smoothie
• 2 Cups Frozen Pineapple
• ½ Cup Apple Juice
• 6 Ice Cubes
• 1 Banana
• 1 Cup Fresh Spinach Leaves
• 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
• 1 Cup Green Tea
• 2 tsp BareOrganics™ Wheatgrass Powder
• 3 Tbsp BareOrganics™ Chia Seeds
• 1 Tbsp BareOrganics™ Cold Milled Ground Flaxseed
1. Place all ingredients into a blender.
2. Blend until smooth.