Pueraria Mirifica: Designed for superior breast health support & daily breast care
• Breast Health Support
• Breast Care
• Reduces Scars with Daily Use
• Anti-Ageing Properties
• Restores Damaged Skin
What is Pueraria Mirifica?
Pueraria Mirifica, also known as Kwao Krua, is a root found in northern and north eastern Thailand and Myanmar. In Thailand, the plant “Kwao Krua” is considered to be a rejuvenating adaptogenic herb and has a history of use in folk medicine. Although the name “Kwao Krua” had been applied to several species of plants having tuberous roots, it was definitively identified as Pueraria Mirifica in 1952 from which an unusual estrogenic phenol miroestrol was isolated. There are two kinds of Kwao Krua roots, namely white and red. The White Kwao Krua is the herb used by females and the Red Kwao Krua is the herb used by males. White Kwao Krua has a high concentration of phytoestrogens, while Red Kwao Krua is used by males and has aldosterone, which is a natural hormone.
What does Pueraria Mirifica do?
Pueraria Mirifica not only improves the nutritional support the woman’s body but speeds up the process of enhancing the breasts and has the ability to maintain increased breast size permanently. A perfect choice for menopausal issues. It also improves nutritional support for breast care and the firmness of the breast and cleavage. Pueraria Mirifica is a real “multifunctional” plant which works perfectly when taken correctly. Your body will feel younger, energic and looks healthier. Your skin will be beautiful, in top condition, full of nutrients and feel smooth and elastic.
BIOVEA®’S Pueraria Mirifica is designed specially for breast enlargement and daily breast care. It contains 15% of Pueraria Mirifica Extract with aid from cold pressed oils. The perfect choice for women who already have breast volume but want to increase their size. Daily use for 2-3 months will show stunning results with what Pueraria Mirifica can do for you.
BIOVEA® Pueraria Mirifica Breast Cream Also Contains:
• Evening Primrose Oil: May be more familiar as a gamma linoleic acid oral supplement. However, it is also a useful oil in creams with its excellent moisturising qualities. It is best used for dry, ageing skin.
• Jojoba Oil: It is light-textured and deeply penetrating, making it a valuable oil for all skin types. The chemical composition of jojoba closely resembles sebum, the skin’s natural lubricant. This gives jojoba oil exceptional moisturising and emollient properties.
• Avocado Oil: Is a deep penetrating oil and has a slightly nutty aroma. Avocado oil is very rich and nutritious and is suited to undernourished, dry, dehydrated and mature skin. It is high in monounsaturated fats and Vitamin E. Avocado oil is regenerative and it has excellent moisturising qualities.
• Shea Butter: Protects and regenerates the skin. High in Vitamin A, E and F. It provides skin with all the essential elements it needs for good balance, elasticity and tone and can be used on all skin types. The chemical composition of shea butter is close to vernix, the substance found on newborns at birth. Its excellent for the prevention and treatment of stretch marks and other kinds of scar tissue. Shea Butter has a high concentration of nonsaponifiable fatty acids, which promote cellular growth, helping to restore damaged skin.